What is DiyoTweaks Mod
DiyoTweaks Mod adds several tweaks that aim to make the mod more interesting. It makes some aspect harder or easier and some parts are actually fun.
Here are all the tweaks so far:
Hunger: There are two ways you can go about this: Tweaking and just Disable It.
- Tweaked hunger can set how much food is depleted for heart healing, maximum hunger bar size, regeneration level, and whether you always regenerate health or not.
- Disabled hunger is alpha-style hunger. It has a setting for the maximum amount a single food can heal you.
- An alternate crosshair is added for ranged weapons. It looks like a target and can be changed with resource packs. A list exists to add ranged items to it.
Classic Mechanics: Want to experience the alpha/beta feel but still want your mods to work at the same time? Now you can!
- Revert vanilla armor to protect based on the amount it’s damaged. This only affects vanilla armor, not mods.
- Zombies drop feathers instead of flesh
- Fire will eat forests
- TNT explodes when punched
- Zombies have a few tweaks, including baby spawns, reinforcements, and whether they can set players on fire. This doesn’t work at all with Zombie Awareness installed.
- Endermen won’t pick up blocks
- Creepers will choose to go after an attacker if they’re closer than the current target
- Mob can be jockeys. Slime towers ho!
- Nametags have a recipe
- Animals drop bones when slaughtered on peaceful
- Experience orbs drop from more things. Say… zombies burning in the sun?
- Alternatively, experience can be disabled.
- Animals drop minimum amounts of leather, feathers, etc
- In soviet russia, rotten flesh eats you!
- More items are stackable
- Poison damage interval
- Sugar cane height is configurable. Set it to 20 for towers of sugar!
- Fancy grass is forced on
- The HUD is altered for disabled hunger or experience
DiyoTweaks Mod Review:
DiyoTweaks Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.