Download and review Dense Ores Mod for Minecraft
It’s adds ‘dense’ versions of ore blocks that will drop 3x the items that regular ore will. It generates about 1-10 dense blocks per chunk (replacing already generated ores).
for an overall increase in ores of about 5%. The textures for the dense ores are dynamically generated from the base ores texture and the equivalent ‘stone’ texture. This means that you won’t need to create a new texture for your texture packs (although you can create one anyway if you’re not happy with the way it looks).
- S:baseBlock – The ore block that you wish to replace. This is in the form modid:blockname
- I:baseBlockMeta – The metadata value for the block (0-15)
- S:baseBlockTexture – The ores texture name (as found in assets/modid/textures/blocks)
- D:denseOreProbability – Currently unused.
- I:renderType – This changes the way the texture generation works.
- I:retroGenId – Retrogen number. Set it to non-zero to enable retrogen. You can change it to a diffent number to run retrogen again.
- S:underlyingBlock – The texture of the base block (usually stone or netherrack), see baseBlockTexture.
How to install Dense Ores Mod
- Download the Minecraft Forge. Open the application and install it.
- After installing the Minecraft Forge, you are now ready to download Dense Ores Mod
- Open the folder %appdata%.
- Click on the mods folder
- Extract the content of the zip file of the Dense Ores Mod on that folder.
- The Dense Ores Mod is now ready, and you may now enjoy the latest modification of the game.
For minecraft 1.7.10
For minecraft 1.8
For minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.11.2, 1.11, 1.10.2 and 1.9.4