It’s a mod in development Beta phase, so it may still contain errors or bugs. This is a mod that aims to give Minecraft RPG touch through several new objects and features that in some cases slightly change the mechanics of Minecraft, for example through a new system of cooking, which therefore will also add new food and drink recipes.
The new items include ropes, wooden bridges, new boilers, hooks, stone grinding, barrels, mannequins of training, fires, and three new types of cubes. In addition these new objects are very well suited to the graphics of the game line, so they do not clash with the rest of contents predefined in Minecraft.
- Relative post: Dark Roleplay Medieval Mod
Dark Roleplay Mod Installation Guide:
- Make sure you have Minecraft Forge
- Download Dark Roleplay Mod file from link(s) below
- Go to Start menu. Type: %appdata%/.minecraft. Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- Go to minecraft/modsfolder. If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu
For 1.9.4 and 1.10.2
The post Dark Roleplay Mod [1.11.2/1.10.2/1.8.9/1.8] appeared first on Downloads Minecraft mods,Resource Packs,Texture Packs,Skins,….