What is Dark Night Mod
Dark Night Mod adds a lot of new contents relating to the dark in order to diverse your item range in your Minecraft world as there are already a lot of “light” items. Dark Night Mod aims to bring the balance to them. Let’s get to the items and their functions:
- Batcave: Randomly generating structure anywhere in your world.
- Batman armour : crafting as normal armour but out of batgems, body crafting in images
- Batore: spawns randomly undergorund – gives batgems
- Batgems: Used for crafting armour
- Nightgoggles: right click to see in the dark for 5 minutes
- Speed dust: right click to get speed 5 for 5 minutes
- Batarang: Crafting = bat gem in middle centre, and flint in middle bottom. Why not use a bow? Well, it does require arrows but it gives over double the damage, double the speed and lasts longer
- Batbomb: roughly same as tnt, but crafting gives 4.
- Bat caller, crafting = baterang in middle bottom and button on top of it. It spawns bats.
- Joker and Bane = Spawn them into the game. Crafting – Joker card = Nether star in middle and paper to top, left bottom and right – Bane = joker drops bane mask which spawns Bane!
The mod is still in developing progress so there are still new contents coming soon. Keep up with the mod to see what they are and leave your suggestions if possible! Enjoy the mod!
Dark Night Mod Review:
Dark Night Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.