What is Crystal Alchemy Mod
Crystal Alchemy Mod is a very simple and tiny mod and you may wonder what it does and is it worthy to have a firm position in your modpack? Well, this is the answer. Crystal Alchemy Mod adds a whole bunch of new weapons and tools. However, before you leave saying ‘not another weapons pack’, these are not any ordinary pop-ingots-in-the-crafting-grid weapons, no. These require a complex series of machines and advanced crafting to create (the details are being fully worked out). And to top it off, there is only one ore added but technically it does nothing, it’s completely inert. However, that’s just the starting point.
So, now to the technicalities. What exactly does this mod add?
- A range of end-game and not-quite-end-game weapons and tools that can be upgraded and customised through a system of alchemical materials.
- A range of Alchemical Machines and devices to create and refine fuels, crystals and much more.
- A new ore found mostly in the Nether that provides Inert Crystals, the basis of all other crystals.
- A few new creative menu screens to organise all of the lovely new features.
- Alchemical Beacons, broadcasting weapon and mining effects without the need for an unsightly base of blocks.
- An Alchemical Haversack, for carrying items around efficiently.
- Possibly more, you’ll just have to wait and see.
Crystal Alchemy Mod Review:
Crystal Alchemy Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.