What is Cranes & Construction Mod
Cranes & Construction Mod adds to your game cranes, making building large repetitive structures a breeze!
The cranes can be of any length and height and are completely modular. They extract items from your inventory to build with.
How it works:
- You get crane base blocks and build a 1×1 pillar as high as you want.
- If you right click the base block of the pillar, it will automatically build the pillar for you as you click it.
- Somewhere on the pole, preferably almost at the top of it, replace 2 blocks from the pillar with crane cores which act as your seat.
- Next, place a horizontal line of the crane base blocks somewhere on the pole. The longer the line, the longer the range.
- Next, climb up the pole and right click the core/seat.
- In the gui, you can:
- hold down middle click to move around the bottom region
- scroll zoom in and out of the bottom region
- select a block to use from your inventory on the left
- click a block in the bottom region to place it
- click + drag in the bottom region to place continuously
A simple crane
Inside the crane
The GUI when you right click the seat
Cranes & Construction Mod Review:
Cranes & Construction Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
Download Cranes & Construction Mod:
For Minecraft 1.12: updating…
For Minecraft 1.11: updating…
Minecraft 1.10.2: updating…
For Minecraft 1.10: updating…
For Minecraft 1.9.4: updating
For Minecraft 1.9: updating…
For Minecraft 1.8.9: updating…
For Minecraft 1.8: updating…
For Minecraft 1.7.10: updating…