What is Corail Pillar Mod
Corail Pillar Mod adds 2 kinds of rounded pillar shaped and extensible blocks that perfectly fit to vanilla textures (or your texture pack) using mainly rock and wood blocks (and some fancy in bonus).
The mod is simple and small and does not use TileEntity and contains 55 kind of Pillar : stone, granite, diorite, andesite, cobblestone, sandstone, brick, stonebrick, purpur, iron, gold, bone,… (including their variants) and support Chisel Mod (in release 3.0.0+ & MC1.10+).
The mod use custom translations from the origin block (over 20 languages) and supports MC version from 1.8.9 to 1.12.
The thin pillar recipe is a vertical line of 3 blocks, in the middle of the crafting box. The middle ingredient is a clay ball (it’s a shaped recipe!). The full pillar recipe is a shapeless recipe of 2 thin pillars (and is reversible).
- rework the pillar models : make the thin pillar to look as rounded as the normal, adjust display (third person etc)
- add a new model with a second layer to add new pillar kind
- add a 3X3 pillar (8 pillars/blockId)
- add a pillar(unique id) that get his texture from the block below the pillar’s base.
Torch/ladder on side
Corail Pillar Mod Review:
Corail Pillar Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
Download Corail Pillar Mod
For Minecraft 1.11: updating…
For Minecraft 1.10: updating…
For Minecraft 1.9: updating…
For Minecraft 1.8: updating…
For Minecraft 1.7.10: updating…