What is Complex Machines Mod
Complex Machines Mod adds to your game machines and items to perform various tasks that require complex machines/system to function. Let’s go through some of the machines that we have for now:
- Airships: The airship system is a simple way to create moving vehicles. The simplest airship is made with a motor. Place a motor down and power it. Open up the GUI, and press the button corresponding to the direction you want to move. Add motor range extended upgrades to increase the airship size.
- Extractor: This is an autominer, but it works a little differently than blocks such as a quarry, with a focus on convenience. When having enough power, the machine scans blocks near it, following a bell curve pattern.
- Filler: A simple block that builds a giant stone cube. Just connect it to power, and it will start building a 30x15x30 cube (The cube does not extend downwards). This cube will not replace any blocks, and only changes air blocks.
- Grinder: This machines take raw materials as fuel to produce power. It produces a KiloJoule of power per item placed inside.
- Ocean Generator: These blocks are quite simple. They generate power based on the amount of water source blocks nearby, with a fairly large radius.
- Single Point Generator: These blocks produce a bunch of power, but only if they are placed at the coordinates (5000,60,5000),(-5000,60,5000),(5000 60 -5000),(-5000 60 -5000). These blocks are intended to spice up SMP raid servers.
- Redstone: The laser beam will emit redstone current.
That’s not all. There are approximately half of them remain unlisted. Have the mod and discover yourself the machines and their functions. Enjoy!
Complex Machines Mod Review:
Complex Machines Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.