What is Cobalt Mod
Cobalt Mod adds to your game Cobalt ores and a bunch of other stuff. They are:
- 19 new Achievements:
- Holy ore
- Tasty Apple?
- Time to block the Cobalt
- 5 new Biomes + 2 Dimensions
- Biomes “Cobex Forest”, “Blue Mountains”, “Deep Swamp”, “Tall Forest”, “Highlands”
- Spreading plague
- Temple to create a bridge between the dimensions, smaller dungeons
- Cobalt ore can be found at level 10
- The spawn rate of the temple is changeable in the config (low number means more temples and high mean less. Like a difficulty)
- You should have at least a iron armor or better (diamond, cobalt), when you go in the dimension or near the temple
- The portal can be lit with the fire shard
Speed: 1.0 (double speed of a zombie)
Loot: Cobalt Nugget
Speed: 0.4 (little less than a zombie)
Immunity against fire/lava
Speed: 1.0/3.0 if it gets hurt
Health: Varries(Vanilla Slime)
Damage: (Vanilla Slime)
Armor: (Vanilla Slime)
Loot: Blue Slime ball
Cobalt Mod Review:
Cobalt Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.