What is Civilization Wars Mod
Civilization Wars Mod aims to put you in a realistic first-person strategy game. With this mod, you are able to create your own civilization from scratch and then become a mighty military power or a wealthy merchant city.
- Loose dirt: When you dig dirt, it turns into loose dirt that falls like gavel when paced. You cannot hoe loose dirt without an iron or better hoe. The purpose of this is to make dirt towers easy to destroy.
- Fire starter: Two branches in a diagonal to make. Placing it makes a campfire which is a light source and by left clicking it can cook meat. Left clicking a burning campfire using sticks or saplings causes it to burn for a longer period of time. When the campfire is half-burnt-out, it will start smoking.
- Branches: Drop from punching trees.
- Staff: Two branches vertically to make: a weapon equal to a wooden sword and can be used to convert villagers into slaves, steal other peoples slaves and women, and control your slaves/family members.
- New Workbench Recipe: Four branches.
- Bone pickaxe and axe: Cows, zombies, sheep and wolves now drop bone – you must sharpen bone with flint (in the crafting screen) before it can be crafted into a bone tool.
- Bronze: After smelting copper and tin, you can craft the two melted ores into bronze – if you are not wearing leather when you take the melted ores out of the furnace, you will be caught on fire. This liquid form of the ores will catch a chest on fire if placed in it and will only stay in a liquid form for a short period of time.
- Black Bronze: Combining bronze with coal in a workbench makes this. It is used with a new recipe to make a slightly damaged anvil required for entering the Late Bronze Age (see below).
- Block Bronze Block: 4 block bronze in a square.
There are hundred more in the game. Go and find them and their use to start building your own civilization!
Civilization Wars Mod Review:
Civilization Wars Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
Download Civilization Wars Mod
For Minecraft 1.11.2: updating…
For Minecraft 1.11: updating…
Minecraft 1.10.2: updating…
For Minecraft 1.10: updating…
For Minecraft 1.9.4: updating
For Minecraft 1.9: updating…
For Minecraft 1.8.9: updating…
For Minecraft 1.8: updating…
For Minecraft 1.7.10: updating…