What is Chat Notifier Mod
Playing on Minecraft server long enough, you must have at least one time meeting the situation when you are trying to talk to someone and its just going to fast? So you lost track of him among dozen of chat lines. Thing is changed now with Chat Notifier Mod. The mod will see your name in chat and then play a sound to the player. Just in case you do not want the sound to ring up, there is a custom command to disable it.
Main features up to now:
- When someone types your name in that Minecraft chat you hear a sound.
- A command to toggle the sound, so people can’t spam you.
- Automatic version update checker.
- Highlighting the text when your mentioned.
- Adding an AFK mode, were if someone mentions you while your AFK, they get a notification.
- Easy config options for server owners to change.
- Auto spam detector.
- /ChatNotifier toggle – Toggles the notifier preventing the sound when your mentioned.
- /ChatNotifier version – Checks for a newer version of the mod online.
Enjoy the mod and do not forget to leave your suggestions and feedback to help improve the mod. All ideas are welcomed and valuable!
Chat Notifier Mod Review:
Chat Notifier Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
Download Chat Notifier Mod
For Minecraft 1.11.2: updating…
For Minecraft 1.11: updating…
Minecraft 1.10.2: updating…
For Minecraft 1.10: updating…
For Minecraft 1.9.4: updating
For Minecraft 1.9: updating…
For Minecraft 1.8.9: updating…
For Minecraft 1.7.10: updating…