What is Catwalks 2 Mod
Catwalks 2 Mod adds to your world of Minecraft Catwalks, Caged Ladders, Scaffolding, and Support Columns. Each of them serves both practical and aesthetic uses. Except for the Support Columns, they just look cool.
- Catwalks make you walk faster and can quickly be extended horizontally.
- Caged Ladders can’t be fallen out of and can be climbed at almost 2x the speed of normal ladders.
- Scaffolding can be climbed like a ladder. They can quickly be placed, destroyed, extended, and retracted. When you use the builder’s variety they act like tall grass, where right-clicking them with a block will replace them.
- Support Columns mostly look cool. They technically are ladders but are so slow they’re pretty much useless as ladders.
- Sturdy Rails are self-supporting versions of normal rails that don’t need a redstone signal to be active.
- The Blowtorch is the configuration tool of the catwalks mod, although you should be able to use most wrenches interchangeably.
- Rope Light can be added to a Catwalk or Caged Ladder by right-clicking.
- Rope Light will cause the block to glow and the texture to change.
- Caution Tape can be added to a Catwalk or Caged Ladder by right-clicking.
- Caution Tape will cause the texture of the block to change.
Caution Tape can be removed from a Catwalk or Caged Ladder by shift+right-clicking with an empty hand—first removing the lights, then the tape.
Catwalks 2 Mod Review:
Catwalks 2 Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.