What is Carry On Mod
You may at least one time wonder that why you can carry a stack of 64 empty chests in your pocket which is a huge number, but you cannot move a filled one with your bare hands? That changes today – with Carry On Mod.
Carry On Mod aims to enhance interaction in the game by allowing players to pick up, carry, and place single block Tile Entities (such as Chests, Furnaces, Droppers, Hoppers, and your favorite machines from other Tech Mods) using only their empty hands. No items (or pickaxes) required. States, meta data, inventory and NBT data are retained. Furthermore, you are also able to carry around smaller mobs.
How it Works:
- Shift (can be rebound) + Right-Click (with Empty Hands) on any Tile Entity or mob to lift and carry
- Right-Click to place
- Works with single block Tile Entities from any mod (of course tech mods as well).
- Works with all entities (no hostile mobs in survival mode, configurable).
- Respects the ‘lock’ functionality so Tile Entities cannot be stolen.
- Powerful config allows you to blacklist entire mods or specific blocks, and additional customization.
- Players can only carry one Tile Entity or Mob at a time, other actions are forbidden when carrying.
- The player will be slow down when carrying a Tile Entity or Mob. Items with fuller inventories and larger mobs will cause additional slowness.
Carrying a Item Repairer from Actually Additions
Carrying a Chest from Vanilla Minecraft
Carrying a Wolf
Carry On Mod Review:
Carry On Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
Credit: Tschipp, Purplicious_Cow