Building Boots Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4 for minecraft
This mod adds “Building Boots”, which place blocks below yourself.
How to use:
- Wear the boots, hold blocks and walk. Then the blocks will be placed consuming them.
- To put a block automatically, the place at where the block will be put has to face on two blocks ,at least.
1Block Building Boots: place one block below yourself.
2Block Building Boots: place two blocks below yourself.
3Block Building Boots: place three blocks below yourself.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
The post Building Boots Mod [1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4/1.7.10] appeared first on Downloads Minecraft mods,Resource Packs,Texture Packs,Skins,….