What is Builder’s Toolbox Mod
Builder’s Toolbox Mod provides a wide range of tools and blocks that aid your building and enhance the building process.
Powder Storage Block
- Storable: Crafted from one color of colored powder in a 3×3 pattern
- Partially Transparent: Technically translucent, but I’m not going to split hairs.
- Light Absorbent: Cuts light passing through it by a configurable amount
- Climbable: Acts like a ladder.
- Replaceable: Right click with a block to replace all layout scaffolding in that structure with that block. Only replaces in structure with same color AND if touching on any side.
- Extendable: Right click with an empty hand on a symbol to extend the column or row of layout blocks in that direction. When you mouse over ta symbol, the symbol will blink. The center symbol extends the block in the direction of the face you click on.
- Colorable: Craft with two sticks left and right of a colored powder. The block will be crafted as that color of powder. As mentioned above, the blocks can also be dyed with colored powder.
- Secure: Can be configured to public or private use. (Protected coming soon)
- Viewable: When activated, the block renders on top of everything in world, including blocks and entities. Currently, this will render forever even when the chunk isn’t loaded.
- Informative: The block displays your distance away. If you are aligned in two axis, the outline of the block is green. If you are aligned in one axis, the outline is yellow. If you are not aligned in any axis, the outline is red.
Used in almost all crafting recipes.
Can be placed as enhanced torch with no block placement requirements. Same light level as a torch (15).
Can dye the Layout Scaffolding blocks: right click a Layout Scaffolding block with colored powder to dye the block that color.
Builder’s Toolbox Mod Review:
Builder’s Toolbox Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
Credit: Hard_Wire, Pinaz993