What is Bounding Box Outline Reloaded Mod
Bounding Box Outline Reloaded Mod highlights in a variety of colors and styles the different structures & features of the game.
- Nether Fortresses: red boxes bound each individual area where Blaze, Wither Skeletons & normal Skeletons will spawn. Time for a beacon.
- Desert Temples: orange boxes envelop the pyramid and towers. Go grab some loot but beware TNT boobie traps!
- Witch Huts: blue boxes reveal everywhere only witches spawn. Witch farm anyone?
- Jungle Temples: green boxes surround the temple.
- End Cities: magenta boxes show the rooms, corridors and air ships in the End. It’s time to do with the aesthetics.
- Ocean Monuments: cyan boxes indicate where guardians spawn. New sea lantern and prismarine block types FTW.
- Strongholds: yellow boxes show each room in the stronghold. Does anyone make anything with silverfish spawners?
- Mine Shafts: light gray boxes illustrate each of the mine shafts.
- Woodland Mansions: brown boxes show each room in the woodland mansion.
- Villages: multi-colored spheres encircle the village, with boxes marking if and where iron golems will spawn, and optional lines denoting each door in the village and it’s centre.
- Slime chunks: bright green boxes highlight where slimes will spawn, with a dynamic box that rises to where the players feet are to help find them from the surface.
- World Spawn & spawn chunks: red boxes outline the world spawn and the spawn chunks (active & lazy).
Bounding Box Outline Reloaded Mod Review:
Bounding Box Outline Reloaded Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.