What is Block Protect Field Generator Mod
Block Protect Field Generator Mod adds to your game a block to protect a fixed area in a RP way for multiplayer servers, slightly inspired from the tool cupboard from Rust (also designed to work on a Davinci vessels).
- mine the block with a Pickaxe (will reset registered players)
- right-click to register yourself to the generator
- sneak + right-click to show all registered players
- as OP, you can type
/bpfg allowmeto allow yourself on every generators blocking you in the area
- each field generator protect a cube of radius 8 from the center (so 8+1+8 blocks on a specific axis)
- if only one hostile field generator is present, you will no be able to build, break or interact directly with blocks (but dropped items, xp, pressure plates, etc will still work)
- you can’t place a generator if its field will intersect a hostile generator field
- the generator will be disabled if powered (redstone)
- the generator prevent explosions in and around the field (even when disabled)
- an indicator at the bottom right of the screen will be displayed when in the range of one or more generator fields
Feel free to leave your opinion (if any) about the mod and any difficulty you may meet during the time using the mod. And of course any suggestion for new content also.
Block Protect Field Generator Mod Review:
Block Protect Field Generator Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.