What is Bionisation 2 Mod
Bionisation 2 Mod is the continuation of the original Bionisation Mod for Minecraft 1.9.4 – 1.11.
Bionisation 2 Mod adds to the game of Minecraft different types of viruses and bacteria that altogether give players both positive and negative effects. Lucky for you, there are also herbs that used to prepare cure against them. Moreover, players are also able to create their own type of virus with a special machine with “air spread”, “poison” and many other effects. Some of this machines used to prepare vaccines, battle potions(which give the player positive effects for 30 min.) and other cure.
The number of viruses and bacteria is tremendous. There are about 70 of them to be specific. Some viruses can spread through air between mobs and players, some bacteria can be found in places which were not even aware.
If you need detail information, all of them can be found in the Research Book:
- More than 70 viruses, bacteria and cure;
- Immunity system. The weaker is immune system, the stronger is effect on the player;
- Temperature system, Fever, Hypothermia and other effects;
- Machines: Bacterial Station, Vaccine Creator, Virus Laboratory, Bacterial Laboratory, Advanced Virus Analyzer;
- Enchantments: Immunity Vampirism and Immunity Defence;
- Bio Armor that can help the player against air spread viruses;
- Possibility to create your own viruses and cure against them using Virus Laboratory;
- JEI support;
- 2 types of translations;
- Guide book with all needed information;
- Herbs, Vials, Thermometer, Immunity receiver and other tools.
Machines and herbs:
Immunity and temperature:
Custom viruses and other:
Bionisation 2 Mod Review:
Bionisation 2 Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.