Download Biome Paint Tools Mod [1.12.1/1.11.2/1.10.2] for Minecraft
Biome Paint Tools Mod allows people to change biome on certain position using pencil.
We will go to the biome that we want, for example Nether, and with the pencil in the hand press “Shift + right click” of the mouse, to copy the biome. Now we go to our house on the surface and paint on the floor with the pencil. In this way, we literally paint the soil, changing the biome of the place. Now Nether’s enemies could be generated at this point.
How does it work?
- Craft biome pencil. (or use empty pencil)
- Sneak-right-click on the grass (or any other block). This will configure pencil to biome on that position.
- Continue sneak-right-clicking on any block with the same biome to charge pencil.
- Right click on any block that has different biome. This will change the biome to what is pencil bound to. Uses 1 charge.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.1
The post Biome Paint Tools Mod [1.12.1/1.11.2/1.10.2] appeared first on Downloads Minecraft mods,Resource Packs,Texture Packs,Skins,….