Download Binocular Mod for Minecraft 1.12/1.11.2/1.8.9/1.7.10
Binocular Mod adds in Binoculars to your Minecraft World which allow you to zoom in. The Binoculars also let you zoom out, set waypoints, and the binoculars even have night vision. Zoom in on things.
- F – Zoom In
- V – Zoom Out
- R – Zoom Reset
- L – Zoom Lock
- N – Night Vision
- P – Waypoints
- I – Quick Info
You could change the default key bindings to modify the config file directly.
The location of the config file: %appdata%.minecraftconfigbinocular.cfg
- You can activate and use the Binocular in your hand by the mouse right-click
- You can quickly activate the Binocular from your inventory by pressing the L key (Lock mode). Press the L key again to put it back.
- You can use any other items while the Binocular is active.
- “Long-jump”: you can teleport to the location of the point being viewed as follows:
- Click the P key to open the Waypoints gui
- Click the << button to get the viewed point’s location
- Press the Go button, and hope that you will be not a bad place
Max. zoom level:
If something is difficult to see:
then turn on the Night Vision mode:
Maintain your favorite locations for teleport:
Binocular Mod Installation Guide:
- Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
- Download The Mod file from link(s) below
- Go to Start menu. Type: %appdata%/.minecraft. Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- Go to minecraft/modsfolder. If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12
The post Binocular Mod for Minecraft [1.12/1.11.2/1.8.9/1.7.10] appeared first on Downloads Minecraft mods,Resource Packs,Texture Packs,Skins,….