What is Better With Addons Mod
Better With Addons Mod brings back new and old Better than Wolves add-ons, updating them to newer versions of Forge, for use with Better With Mods.
It can be said that every module within this mod is merely a spiritual successor. To respect the original owners’ copyrights, no code from the addons was used. Every port is done from scratch using only properly licensed code.
On the other hand, Better With Addons Mod does also add the content of its own.
For documentation, refer to the Book of Single from Better with Mods.
Some contained modules can be very intrusive and can modify your regular Better with Mods experience significantly. These modules are usually turned off by default, with the option to enable them in the config. These modules are as follows:
Better With Wheat:
Changes wheat farming drastically and will break automatic wheatfarms
- Wheat chaff is only used for haybales
- Seeds (grain) are used for flour
- Harvested Wheat must be threshed before it can be replanted/milled
- Potatoes, Beetroots and Carrots require a hoe to harvest effectively, which also consumes durability from the hoe.
Better With Renewables:
Allows players to grab many normally unobtainable materials legit on a skyblock. Skyblock balance may not be what you would want in a normal world.
No need to explain more, food rots after certain days. It should still stack sensibly, but currently there is still no way to preserve food.
Better With Addons Mod Review:
Better With Addons Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.