What is Better Farming Mod
Better Farming Mod adds a lot features and additions to let you have a better farming experience. Let’s go through some of the main additions of the mod.
- Apple Trees: Can be planted on dirt and grass blocks, have 6 growing stages and need a light level of 9 or higher to grow. The tree will drop apples all the time when it fully grows. Can be found on forest biomes.
- Lemon Trees: Planted on dirt and grass blocks. Have 6 growing stages and need a light level of 9 or higher to grow. Drops lemons constantly when grown. Found on forest biomes.
- Orange Trees: Planted on dirt and grass blocks. Have 6 growing stages and need a light level of 9 or higher to grow. Drops oranges constantly when grown. Found on forest biomes.
- Mint Plants: Planted on farmland only. Have 6 growing stages when fully grown they drop mint and some mint seeds.
- Nether Flowers: Planted on soulsand only. Have 6 growing stages and drop blaze powder and some seeds when fully grown. Found on the Nether.
- Rake: Similar to the hoe but used on grass only. Using the Rake on a grass block will turn it into dirt an have a chance of dropping a seed. The better the rake the better chance of getting seeds.
- Chocolate bar: A food item that heals 2 hunger.
- Chocolate Candy: Heals 1 hunger instantly (no animation).
- Mint chocolate bar: The same that chocolate bar but instead of hunger it heal 2 hearts and max stack size is 16.
- Milk Bottle: Obtained by right-clicking a cow with an empty bottle, milk bottles cures poison.
Mint Chocolate Bar
Cold Chocolate Bottle
Hot Chocolate Bottle
Raw Mint Tea
Better Farming Mod Review:
Better Farming Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.