What is Bacon Wrapped Tools Mod
Did you ever find yourself in the situation when you were mining and then realized that your hunger was completely depleted so you had to run all the way to the other end of the map to get your food to fill your hunger bar? Well, now you may never meet that awkward situation again with Bacon Wrapped Tools Mod. Now you can make sure you never forget food with Edible Tools!
Bacon Wrapped Tools Mod adds to your game Raw Bacon and Cooked Bacon. Used to create Bacon Wrapped versions of all your favorite default Minecraft tools! Run over to a crafting bench and just wrap a cooked piece of bacon around any tool (Shovel, Axe, Pickaxe, Hoe, Sword). For a delectable snack while you work!
So, how would you do that?
- Raw bacon can be grabbed from breaking tree leaves! That’s correct, bacon grows on trees! (Vegan/Vegetarian friendly and organic! Because that’s how stuff works in Minecraft!)
- You can cook raw bacon in a furnace.
- Cooked bacon restores 2 hunger icons.
- When eating an edible tool, hunger is restored by 2 icons and durability of the tool is depleted by 50. You can continue eating the tool until it breaks.
- Cooked Bacon can only be added to a tool if it is at full durability!
Edible Tools Tab
Edible Diamond Pickaxe
Bacon Wrapped Tools Mod Review:
Bacon Wrapped Tools Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.