What is Awesome Craft Mod
Awesome Craft Mod adds to your Minecraft world new machines, tools and pipes which are all fun to play with.
- Generator: generates power
- Grinder: Grinds stuff… mainly iron/gold ore to dust (2) which can be smelted normally, also grinds cobble/stone to sand
- Fuser: Fuses some stuff, not much ATM
- Extractor: Extracts stuff, currently only extracts Mob Essence which can be used in the Fuser to make spawn eggs
- Charger: Charges electrical tools
- Electric Furnace: (normal furnace working on electricity with 125% efficiency
- Teleporter: Creates a portal that transfers you to another Teleporter.(See how to make it work below)
- Electric wire: Connects electrical networks
How power works:
- Power works in networks. All machines connected together by conductive blocks (machines and wires) counts as a single network.
- All machines on a given network can work as long as the network’s power level is 1 and above.
- Machines lowers the power of a network when they work
- Generators generate 10 power, most machines take 1 power when working (Teleporter takes 3)
- Most tools need to be charged in a charger to work.
- Multimeter: Right click on any block to check it’s network’s power.
- Chainsaw: Acts as an axe except when you cut wood it cuts all other wood blocks above it.
- Container: Contains up to 20 water/lava. Can place contained liquid by right clicking and can dispose of all contained liquid by holding shift+right clicking
- Liquid Pump: Same as an empty bucket, except it can be used on non-source blocks and so it tracks a connected source.
- You must have a liquid container to hold the pumped liquid
- Pipes work, but may be a bit buggy (they are new)
- All pipes connect to other pipes and containers + they support sided containers
- Suction pipe: Sucks items out of all connected containers. (Also acts as a normal pipe once items are in)
- Pipe: Transports contained items to nearby pipes/containers (Favors containers over pipes, crossroads work in random)
- Sorting Pipe: Enables you to choose where can items go to (with double chest GUI).
- Every item in a row allows for that item to transport to the matching direction
- if slots 1 and 2 are identical then all items may transport in that direction
- Each row is for each of the 6 directions in the following order from top to bottom: Up, Down, North, South, East, West.
- To work a teleporter needs a few things.
- Power (it is a machine after all)
- A key (put inside the teleporter)
- An opposite working teleporter with the same key
- A square shape with the teleporter placed at the BOTTOM (square shape == just like nether portal)
Awesome Craft Mod Review:
Awesome Craft Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.