What is Ascension Mod
Ascension Mod shows up to your Minecraft world with only one purpose that is to create an immersive, challenging adventure for you to endeavor upon. The mod was heavily inspired by Skyrim, you would find yourself in a world where you have to battle intimidation monsters, slaying mysterious bosses, looting seemingly innocent structures, ultimately leading up to the recapturing of the five ancient Artifacts.
Are you prepared enough for the upcoming battle?
As time and development go on, Ascension aims to create a huge expansive journey, complete with tons of weaponry, challenging monsters, monstrous bosses, intricate dungeons, all alongside an entire optional quest and story line. This is only the beginning of something entirely different.
- 7 new mobs (6 hostile, 1 passive)
- A new boss: The Pharaoh
- Tons of new, unique weaponry
- 7 new structures (2 dungeons, 1 boss structure)
- Loot generation in Ascension and Vanilla structures
- 3 new ores which server a multitude of purposes
- And many more features ahead.
- Magical weaponry
- Magical armors (give bonuses to magical weapons)
- The Maze Dungeon
- 4 new mobs: Goblins, Snow Blazes, Trolls, and Mini Golems (semi-boss)
- Overall improvements and balancing.
Keep yourself updated with the mod to see more content and planned features come to the mod. And leave your comments about the mod!
Ascension Mod Review:
Ascension Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
Credit: TheXFactor117, wildbill22