What is Armour of the Wild Mod
Armour of the Wild Mod (or AOTW for short) is a mod for Minecraft 1.11.2 that will add to your game 7 armour sets which are all inspired from The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. Each armor set will offer its master a unique effect when the full set is worn. Up to this moment, there are only 7 armor sets but the number will be extended as the mod is still under development.
Here are the seven armor sets and the effect they give their wearer:
- Barbarian Armour (applies the Strength I potion effect)
- Climbing Armour (applies the Jump Boost I potion effect)
- Zora Armour (applies the Speed I and Water Breathing potion effects when you are underwater)
- Flamebreaker Armour (applies the Fire Resistance potion effect)
- Guardian Armour (Gives all nearby Guardians and Elder Guardians the weakness I debuff)
- Radiant Armour (Skeletons will not attack you unless provoked, and will fight for you when you are attacked)
- Stealth Armour (Applies the Speed I potion effect and mobs will not attack you unless prevoked, but only at night; mobs will see through this disguise during the day!)
Each armour piece is craftable. For a full list of crafting recipes, mods that support recipes like JEI or NEI would be a wise choice.
Armour of the Wild Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.