What is Apricorn Tree Farm Mod
Apricorn Tree Farm Mod is an add-on for Pixelmon Mod that adds Apricorn trees as a solution to the potential frame rate issues with Pixelmon’s Apricorn bush TESR. The idea for trees being sourced from the Johto arc of the Pokemon anime.
The mod adds Apricorn tree world generation, Apricorn sapling crafting (disabled by default), and the potential for an extremely rare hybrid Apricorn, which could be used to craft Master Balls (could be disabled). If Better With Mods, IndustrialCraft2, or an RF-compatible mod is installed, different mechanical anvil variants can be used. All of these options can be turned off in the config. (If you don’t have an RF mod, you will probably want to disable the RF-compatible anvil in the config.)
Better With Mods:
- The Mechanical Driver Anvil uses mechanical power to hammer Apricorn discs into lids. Yes, this can explode when overpowered.
- Master Ball discs will have a soulforged steel anvil recipe (enabled by default).
- Apricorns and certain Pixelmon items will be registered with BWM’s buoyancy handler.
- The Electric Driver Anvil uses EU to hammer Apricorn discs into lids.
- The Electric Driver Anvil, or any Driver Anvil for that matter, can also hammer ingots into plates. (This can be done with any ingot and plate combo, but IC2 seems to be most relevant to mention this.)
- The Energetic Driver Anvil uses RF or Tesla energy to hammer Apricorn discs into lids.
Just Enough Items:
- The Driver Anvil recipes can be looked up via JEI. (Even if all the driver anvils are disabled, this will be enabled, since it gives you a convenient lookup for Pixelmon anvils.)
- If any mod adds steel ingots, Master Ball crafting will require steel Pokeball bases. (This is pretty much the only thing that isn’t configurable, since I felt that aluminum or iron bases would be pretty cheap to use if a stronger variant was available.)
- Any other mod’s aluminum ingot can also be hammered into a Pixelmon aluminum plate via the Driver Anvil.
Apricorn Tree Farm Mod Review:
Apricorn Tree Farm Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.