What is Applied Llamagistics Mod
The main content of Applied Llamagistics Mod centers around the concept of using Energy, and the Transformation of Energy in a very unique way. Most features relate, or are part of the core mechanic, the ME Network.
Applied Llamagistics – ME Networks provide:
- Modular Robust automation tools and great support for working with other other automation mods.
- ME Import Bus
- ME Export Bus
- ME Level Emitter
- ME Interface
- Storage system using ME Drives and Storage Cells and ME Storage Buses. Store more than chests!
- P2P Tunnels to transmit signals, items, fluids and other concepts over common cables.
- Less time wasted walking back to your chests when working in your base with the Wireless Terminal.
- Get more from your mining trips early game with the Quartz Grindstone.
- Hide your cables with Cable Facades
- Lots of neat decorative blocks like Sky Stone Block, Certus Quartz Pillar, Quartz Glass and Charged Quartz Fixture.
- and so much much more!
You may notice and start questioning about the name of the mod. Well, it is also a reference to 1.11, the first version it was released for. If you can come up with a better name, suggest it. But still the content what we focus on most, the name comes second. This project is an Fork of the original AE2 in order to port to 1.11.2+ made under the terms of the GPL.
Applied Llamagistics Mod Review:
Applied Llamagistics Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.