What is Animania Mod
Animania Mod replaces and improves the passive animals in Minecraft as well as adding new breeds, genders, new behaviors, and some new species.
Here are all the improvements:
- Better models, textures, and animations
- Proper feed and care of animals
- Improved breeding and more realistic child growth
- More accurate behaviors and actions
- New and better resources and products
And new behaviors:
- In order for animals to be happy, they need to be opened to a sustainable supply of food and water, and in some cases (like Pigs) need a place to have fun (like a mud pit).
- Under attack, most animals will run in fear for an extended period of time and some may act more unpredictably near you. Others may attack back (like the Bull).
- If animals do not eat or drink, they become unhappy. They will become weaker, make less noise, and emit smoke particles.
- Animals will only breed or drop their top resources when they are happy, so you’d better take good care of your animals and their living condition and environment.
- Animals can be fed and watered using Troughs or Open Ponds, or by Hand
- Animals will eagerly eat their favorite foods or drink from a water bucket by hand
- New animals can be found everywhere within your world, located in different biomes and biome types more accurate to their species and breeds.
- Make friends with the animals by giving them their favorite food.
- There are achievements for each breed. Collect them all and win big prizes. Note: Prizes equal the amount of sheer satisfaction you get from accomplishing things in video games.
- New species and breeds will be added to the game constantly.
- All animals can use a lead (you will need it). A simple recipe for Lead has been included in the mod.
- You can easily name animals in the mod. A simple recipe for Name Tags has been included int he mod (String + Gold Nugget).
Animania Mod Review:
Animania Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
Credit: Purplicious_Cow, RazzleberryFox, Tschipp