What is Alchemy Rocks Mod
Alchemy Rocks Mod adds over 20 rocks, 3 new sets of tools and armor and 14 building blocks.
From all 20 rock only 3 can be transformed into material, after in tools and armors.
The rest of 15 rocks are split into 3 categories:
1)Rocks which can do: glowstone, sand and quartz.
*Anorthosite(glowstone and sand):
*Aplite(sand and quartz)
*Dacite(sand and quartz)
2)Decorative rocks, but you can do sand and quartz from them:
Recipe is the same for all!
Also you can do different apples:
Goal: Mine a new rock.
2)Descover New Fuel (Achievement)
Goal: Mine a Anorthosite or Lignite rock.
Goal: Put a rock into furnance to make ash.
4)Use ash to craft items
Goal: Make sand, glowstone or quartz using ash.
Goal: Purify ash with water in crafting table.
Goal: Put Purifed Ash into furnance to make a new material.
7)Craft Tasty Apples
Goal: Craft a Vermiculite, Chromium or Peridot Apple to get Achievement.
Goal: Craft a Vermiculite, Chromium or Peridot tool.
Goal: Craft a Vermiculite, Chromium or Peridot armor.
The rocks are randomly spawn in the world, from them you can do various stuff.
From rock ashes you can make:
- Anorthosite: Sand and glowstone.
- Anthracite: A type of coal.
- Aplite: Sand and quartz.
- Carbonatite: You can make Vermiculite Ingot, is similar to iron.
- Dacite: Sand and quartz.
- Eclogite: You can make Diamond.
- Foidolite: Only sand.
- Gneiss: A construction block(Polished&Brick).
- Granodiorite: Quartz and decoration block(Polished&Brick).
- Granulite: Sand and decoration block(Polished&Brick).
- Jasperoid: Pyrite – a source of iron.
- Jaspillite: You can make iron.
- Lamprophyre: You can make Chromium, better as Diamond.
- Lignite: A type of coal.
- Nepheline: A construction block(Polished&Brick).
- Peridotite: You can make Peridot crystal, it is like diamond.
- Picrite: A construction block(Polished&Brick).
- QuartzMonzonite:A construction block(Polished&Brick).
- Shale: You can make clay.
- Syenite: A construction block(Polished&Brick).
- Bars Block: A transparent block.
Alchemy Rocks Mod Review:
Alchemy Rocks Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.