What is Adventurer’s Toolbox Mod
Adventurer’s Toolbox Mod is a Minecraft Forge mod that opens the way for the creation of custom tools and weapons from a variety of different parts. The primary purpose is to balance the tools and materials added in the mod against their vanilla counterparts in order to avoid the abundance of unnecessary or unrelated content, to maintain decent mod compatibility, and to keep things as simple as possible. To that end, there is nothing else to be found in this mod besides the tools, the tool parts, the guide book, and rocks, which are like gold or iron nuggets, but for cobblestone. All tools and parts are made with the vanilla crafting table, and despite of the fact that the mod includes no new materials, it allows for tools and tool parts to be made with a number of common materials from other mods.
To get started in-game, just craft any tool head to receive the guidebook.
- Hand Picks
- Climbing Picks
- A detailed guidebook
- Disable Vanilla Tools
- Removes the recipes for vanilla tools, and attempts to replace instances of vanilla tools in crafting recipes from other mods
- Hide Uncraftables
- Prevents tool parts made from unavailable materials from being shown in the creative menu or JEI
Adventurer’s Toolbox Mod Review:
Adventurer’s Toolbox Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
Credit: mangoose3039, Bee_Joe