What is Adventure Backpack Mod
Adventure Backpack Mod adds 60-something new backpacks with original designs, abilities and they can store fluids to your Minecraft world.
They will keep your inventory safe after you die and are impervious to lava and fire as well as possess some neat abilities such as:
- You can rotate the tool in your hand with the tools stored in the green slots of your backpack if you sneak and roll the mouse wheel.
- You can craft a Hose that will allow you to suck and spill fluids in the world.
- Some backpacks have special abilities, and because this is still in development, more will be added over time.
- They are Crafting Benches too!
- You can deploy a sleeping bag from your backpack to sleep anywhere!
- Tools in the special tool slots render on the backpack.
- Fluids will render inside the tanks. The rendering depends on the quantity.
- The Hose lets you drink the contents of your backpacks tanks, for various effects.
Also included in the mod are the following itemsSo:
- Piston-powered boots, to jump higher and run faster.
- A classy Fedora. Looks cool.
- A matching hat that will make you look almost like that famous adventurer, Harrison Jones! *
- A Machete, to traverse dense jungles faster.
- Delicious Melon Juicetm.
- To open the backpack inventory while wearing it, press B (configurable)
- To switch the tank the hose is bound to, press N while holding it (configurable)
- To switch the hose modes, sneak and mousewheel.
The Standard Backpack
A collection of backpacks
Tools render on the backpack
Adventure Backpack Mod Review:
Adventure Backpack Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.