Advanced Rocketry Mod [1.11.2/1.10.2] for Minecraft.
It is a Minecraft mod designed to add random or player specified planets to the game. These planets each have unique properties such as Atmosphere Density, Distance from the sun, Atmosphere composition, Average Temperature, and size. Players can build rockets out of blocks to travel to these other worlds.
Mine and explore planets and moons within solar systems and travel to them via your own custom built rockets rockets and warp ships. Build space stations and look down on any planet from above. Build custom rockets where your choices of parts matter. (most decorative block mods supported. Multipart is currently not supported).
- Modular rockets.
- Planetary research (currently being redesigned).
- Asteroid mining missions.
- Multiblock machines to create parts.
- Supports RF (and IC2 support for multiblocks).
- Satellites (Data Sats.).
- Space Stations.
- Multiple solar systems.
- XML planet specification.
- Custom recipes via XML.
Shuttle Pre Launch
Getting to space
Warp and oxygen
Advanced Rocketry Mod Installation Guide:
- Make sure you Need Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download and install LibVulpes.
- Download Advanced Rocketry Mod file from link(s) below
- Go to Start menu. Type: %appdata%/.minecraft. Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- Go to minecraft/modsfolder. If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu.
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
The post Advanced Rocketry Mod [1.11.2/1.10.2] – Travel planets appeared first on Downloads Minecraft mods,Resource Packs,Texture Packs,Skins,….